Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cafe break.

My husband and I have been working hard for the last couple of weeks so we decided to treat ourselves to a mid week lunch. We decided to go to one of our favourite cafes, Boucla in Subiaco. It is greek, eclectic, cosy, dark, quirky and has the best authentic greek food. I always think every time I go there it would be a great place for a first date (not that I am in the market for that) but it was not to be today. It was crowded, bustling with people and not a seat in sight. So we headed off to another favourite...Piccolo's which is equally as quirky but in a different way. Love it. We had a yummie lunch, took in the atmosphere and returned home fresh and ready to get back to work. The first photo is from Piccolo's and the second if from  Murray Gill's art shop which is next to Boucla.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...