Monday, June 16, 2014

I was featured on Etsy Treasury's today.

I was delighted to see that my retro logo was featured on Etsy Treasury today.
www.etsy.com/treasury

Today I added a cute little fashion logo.
www.etsy.com/au/shop/Esani


I did a silly thing today. I wore two different ankle boots to work! What a wally I am. They were at least the same colour but one had a rounded toe and other was pointed. They were slightly different heights as well. The funny thing is I had just moved all my shoes from one side of the wardrobe to the other because the light was better on that side. I think I should have left them in the dark. Away it gave everybody at work a laugh. They say life is stranger than fiction.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...